I joined my friend and fellow photographer Marie in photographing the NH Marathon in Bristol NH on Saturday. It rained on us all day but we continued to photograph with plastic bags over our cameras! It was cold and very wet but seeing the hard working runners smile after running 26 miles kept us motivated! Marie was nice enough to 'host' the NH Marathon gallery on her smugmug website, so if you are interested in seeing the photos click here! All of the photos will be up by October 14th, and in the meantime we are adding as we finish the images.
Here is Marie's new website!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New location!
Ok so this blog isn't really going anywhere but to view all updated posts go to the more convenient location!!! www.marywhitephotograp...
-
...what my senior project is all about... here is an example of the type of photo I will be using. I need children ages 4 to about 8, 9 or ...
-
I had a session with a family of four. They are expecting a little boy! We got some maternity portraits done, some children portraits and c...
No comments:
Post a Comment