Hello everyone!
I just wanted to make a note to my readers that the last day to order anything in time for the Holidays will be Saturday November 29th- so if you want any prints in time for gifts please do so before this date- after this date there will be no guarantee that you will receive it in time for this occasion.
Thank you!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New location!
Ok so this blog isn't really going anywhere but to view all updated posts go to the more convenient location!!! www.marywhitephotograp...
-
...what my senior project is all about... here is an example of the type of photo I will be using. I need children ages 4 to about 8, 9 or ...
-
I had a session with a family of four. They are expecting a little boy! We got some maternity portraits done, some children portraits and c...
No comments:
Post a Comment