Friday, June 25, 2010

Farm Birthday Party!!

I photographed a set of twins' birthday party last weekend - it was HOT! I didn't realize how hot and tired I was until I sat in my car and drove away - I really get in the zone when I am photographing!!  Here are a FEW photos from the party - I will add more if/when I get releases from others from the party... and when I finish editing the photos!! :)



Dad in the BBQ pit! ;)



I didn't get a chance to play with the twins at all like a typical session, but he thought I was pretty funny! (I just had to look at him and he would start laughing... hmm...maybe he really likes my camera?? ;) )


Very serious brother. ;)



No party is complete without a Grandpa sleeping in a chair! :)

More to come! I will update this entry instead of making a new one, so if you are interested in seeing more come back after the weekend! :)

No comments: